Franz has more than 35 years of consulting experience. He has an impressive track record of delivering business impact by developing, implementing and managing complex projects in global organisations. Companies appreciate his advise in strategic and operational management to achieve their goals. He is currently on the Board of the FIA – Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile in Paris and is actively involved in advising to motorsport organisations worldwide.
(Franz with Fernando Alonso)
- Engineering Management
- Diversity Inclusion and Cultural Competency
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Client and Stakeholder Engagement
- Negotiations and Conflict Resolution
- International Business Economics
- Sales and Business Development
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Franz is a natural and inspirational leader with proven ability to engage and lead teams and organisations to success; capable of providing clear direction for the team and motivated to constantly drive efficiencies to a high standard; promotes autonomy within the team, has a flexible approach, and encourages an ethos of managing upwards.
- Keen sense of professionalism, proactive nature and genuine commitment to safe and efficient working practices, ensures the completion of all assigned responsibilities in a timely, and quality assured manner as well as executes and delivers tangible, measurable results that help the company achieve its business improvement objectives.
- Excellent ability to think strategically and make decisions with a forward-looking focus, assimilating relevant information on a broad range of complex discussions, including financial sustainability and legal compliance, develop initiatives, systems, structures and reporting to improve performance and outcomes.