Dominik is a dynamic, energetic and highly-motivated Senior Executive with extensive background in quality strategic planning and operational management including business project management, financial resources, human resources, sales, business development and leadership gained from over 13 years’ employment history within various industries.
Recognised for a strategic mindset and a combination of focused analytical skills, leadership capabilities, and interpersonal strengths.
Deep background in project management, financial and business management, corporate structures, commercial and corporate governance, business and staff development, financial and budget planning, stakeholder engagement.
Excellent orientation towards developing a collaborative culture to surpass industry standards in productivity and efficiency.
– Corporate Governance –
– Financial and Business Management –
– Strategic Planning and Execution –
– Operational and Change Management –
– Project Planning and Delivery –
– Financial and Human Resource Management –
– Sales and Business Development –
– Budget and Cost Control/Management –
– Team Leadership and Development –
– Contract and Risk Management –
– Process Optimisation and Improvement –
– Regulatory and Legislative Compliance –
– Policy Development and Implementation –
– International Business Economics –
– International Finances –
– Treasury and Asset Management –
– Banking, Accounting and Risk Analysis –
– Motorsport Consulting –
Visionary thinker and strong business acumen in anticipating client and stakeholder requirements, utilises strategic planning and analytical skills to implement change and innovative solutions to deliver positive business outcomes.
He is a strategic leader and effective in the development and implementation of initiatives, systems, structures and reporting to drive maximum efficiency, quality, productivity and performance.
Dominik is highly skilled at business and finance management and governance, capable of recognising and developing business opportunities and leading projects productively, utilising performance evaluation and continuous improvement principles.
Keen sense of professionalism, proactive nature and genuine commitment to safe and efficient working practices, ensures the completion of all assigned responsibilities in a timely, and quality assured manner as well as executes and delivers tangible, measurable results that help your organisation to achieve its business improvement objectives.
Master of Business – Change Management (Middlesex University, United Kingdom)
Advanced Diploma – Management for Marketing, Public Relations, Sponsoring and Tourism (Academy of Salzburg, Austria)